Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rockin the Cruise

I took my first cruise this summer. IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME. Some friends of mine were going, and the price was right so i decided to try it. Not that i didn't want to go, its just that i had this whole idea of old people playing shuffle board, and dancing 50's style on the deck. right?
Well it wasn't anything like that, (except for some shuffle board, we couldn't help ourselves that game is fun, i recommend trying it! for real) The cabins were pretty sweet, and every single person i met was friendly and excited to meet someone new. Either we were excited or drunk...ah.
One whole night we spent at a few of the bars they had on the boat, each with it's own atmosphere, met a pretty cool cowboy named... you ready for this, "cowboy." He kept buying me drinks, i tried to make him stop without being rude, because we got all ours for free! (My buddy's dad is a referring travel agent, so we got some pretty sweet perks)
Another night my girlfriend and i had a really nice dinner (didn't taste like it was made on a boat y'all!) it was my first time eating lobster, i was surprised, considering it looked like a giant roach, that it was so good.
I'm gonna cut this short, but i'll be back with some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home